<VV> 3 tree

NicolCS at aol.com NicolCS at aol.com
Tue Jun 7 16:35:03 EDT 2005

I must be really sick!  I feel compelled to want this car for my  very own!
What's up with that? This car just sounds too cool!  (Does  it have A/C? Rust?)
Craig Nicol

<snip>For the few 3 on the tree fans out  there:

I am the second owner of  a factory built on special order (  have the
build sheet from under the seat) 1970 Buick Estate Wagon, 455 cu in  with
column shift going to a three speed tranny. If this isn't odd enough,
the factory supplied tranny is a Ford top loader!
This large beast is  without power brakes, because the factory said there
wasn't room for both  the power brake booster and the clutch cross shaft.
Kind of a plain jane  luxury ride. Frank DuVal <unsnip>