<VV> Rare part, possible illegal deal?

Larry Forman larry at forman.net
Tue Jun 7 18:51:18 EDT 2005

Another alternative is that eBay is being used to sell contraban and this might be an example.  I heard from a person at work  that eBay has had some drug dealing involving things that contained contraban and which sold for outrageous prices, e.g. a fuzzy animal stuffed with "stuff".  This certainly has that appearance, unless it is a spoof.  It certainly appears dubious and should be reported to eBay, in keeping with reporting suspicious dealings.  It CERTAINLY is NOT a legimate item for sale.
-- Larry