<VV> LM windshield washer bellows

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Wed Jun 8 23:09:14 EDT 2005

Ackkk!!!!!  I'm on fire. I believe you matt but I checked at Advanced and Autozone and found NOTHING!!!  There's a couple more I could check but since the main vendors used to have them but not now, I kind of think maybe the part has been discontinued.  I will check elsewhere before I give up tho...
mike

NO FLAME!!!
How many times do I have to say this, "90%  of parts on our cars are GENERIC
GM!!!"       Always try to support our vendors...but when that fails...check
your local Autoparts....

The washer pump was used for approx. 20 yrs on GM  vehicles....they're in the
"Help" section of bubblepacks.....$2.98  ...last time I bought one.

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V