<VV> Electric Fuel Pump

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Thu Jun 9 09:20:11 EDT 2005

Thank you Smitty for that unbiased and informative replay to the question of electric fuel vs mechanical pumps!!   Could you give us a similar unbiased and informative response to the pros and cons of early models vs. late models??

:)  :)  :)  ;)  (<- see the smileys?  I'm joking here)

mike

Smitty Says:        It would seem that anyone who has been on VV more
than 15 minutes would avoid this thread(including me) but Bill and Tim
really want to know.  gg    There are a couple of reasons why electrics
are disliked by some of us.

 Glad I could help.