<VV> Fuel pumps, stock vs. electric - what is better?

Eric S. Eberhard flash at vicspdi.com
Thu Jun 9 21:05:49 EDT 2005

You are right, I have not ... however ... it is very hot here in AZ and I
drive a Corvair every day and have driven them off and on for (gulp) more
than 25 years.  I think it is because besides using the old mechanical pump
I also use the original metal fuel lines properly routed, have all the
correct shrouding to keep temps down, etc.  Even my Spyder has never had
vapor lock.  All of my cars until recently have been meticulously stock and
correct.  I have one now with a Judson Supercharger, but it too has had no
problems.