<VV> LM windshield washer bellows

R.B. Dorran rbdorran at comcast.net
Fri Jun 10 01:28:15 EDT 2005

I too, am looking for window washer bellows for a LM. Has any vendor
indicated they will be attempting to find a source for these? I'm sure there
are others out there looking.

In the meanwhile, does anyone have an ideas on a workaround which can easily
be installed and then reversed when the parts are found? Preferably no hole
drilling. It's not necessarily a must have, but it does come in handy here
in the rainy Willamette valley. Especially on those days where it sprinkles
enough to dusty up your windshield, but not enough to be able to use the
wipers effectively.

R.B.

 '65 Monza Coupe