<VV> Did I see a Corvair in a new GM commercial?

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Fri Jun 10 19:47:31 EDT 2005

Watching the news this evening (I think it was NBC but I do tend to channel
surf) they had on one of those new GM commercials where all these GM employees
talk about how proud they are to work for GM and that you can now get their
employee discount.  Anyway, toward the end of the rather long commercial there
was a shot of an employee who was standing on a curving balcony or cat walk in
a rather modern-appearing (architecturally) building.  Over the edge of the
cat walk and on a floor below him was an overhead shot that, at least to me,
looked like a reddish-orange early coupe.  Has anybody else seen this or know
anything about it?

Bill Stanley