<VV> FS: 1960 Gas Heater

Ken Wildman k-wildman at onu.edu
Fri Jun 10 20:10:22 EDT 2005

As most of you have experienced, word gets around that you are a Corvair
collector and folks with things to sell contact you.   :)

I had a call from a semi-retired Chevy mechanic who found a 1960 Gasoline
heater in a lot of Chevy parts he bought.  Based on the feedback I got from
the list he's asking $75 for it.  He says it appears to be in excellent
condition.  That's all I know.

If interested you can call him, Eric Philips, at either 419-927-4447 or
419-448-9800.

He sounds like a real gentleman, and he was directed to me by a mutual friend.

Ken