<VV> windshield washer pump substitute...answer

Stan East sgeast at interlog.com
Fri Jun 10 22:28:43 EDT 2005

In a message dated 6/9/2005 10:32:47 PM Pacific Daylight Time,

rbdorran at comcast.net writes:

In the meanwhile, does anyone have an ideas on a workaround which can easily
be installed and then reversed when the parts are found? Preferably no hole
drilling. <snip>

Sethracer at aol.com wrote in reply.

<snip> a long time ago, I installed  a  windshield washer bottle from a SAAB
99 in my Corvair coupe. <snip>  I sure wish I had one of those for my

current  Vair! - Seth

Dateline Syracuse NY at the Recall 2006 with 4 Clubs.

OK Sethmister did the washer pump look anything like this? SAABS have washer
pumps that need to work in Swedish winters to wash the windshield AND the
headlights! Don't ask me how I know this! Snows once in a while in
California I understand! (Why did I not pack my ski jacket on the last trip
to San Fransico?

http://www.eeuroparts.com/(ily3ml45alogrl55lxkzsvau)/productdetail.aspx?sear
chResults=1
<http://www.eeuroparts.com/(ily3ml45alogrl55lxkzsvau)/productdetail.aspx?sea
rchResults=1&code=5744> &code=5744

Stan (a SAAB) East and a couple of Corvairs

SAAB Owners Club of Canada Inc

SAAB Club of North America

SAAB Club of Western Canada

CORSA Ontario