<VV> ED COLE TRIBUTE ON SPEEDVISION.

BRUCE BLACKMON blackmon at llano.net
Fri Jun 10 22:40:35 EDT 2005

I have not seen any mention of it, but I just happened to be channel surfing with the VCR on and ready and happened upon American Muscle Cars, and they were doing a tribute to Ed Cole, and just happened to get the part about Corvairs. Nice line up of earlies and lates, and lots of nice pics. I may order the show as I missed the first 15 or 20 minutes of it, but did get the vairs to the end. I never knew Ed died in a plane crash, odd, I never wondered what happened. Sad, such a bright, innovative man. Anyone know which show to order? Thanks BRUCE