<VV> Corvair Book

Rt66Vairs at aol.com Rt66Vairs at aol.com
Fri Jun 10 23:12:01 EDT 2005

In a message dated 6/10/05 4:19:34 PM Pacific Daylight Time, BobHelt at aol.com
writes:
My book, THE CLASSIC CORVAIR, probably is too long at 311 pages, and contains
more technical and maintenance information than you might ever need. But if
you ever want to really understand your Corvair, if you ever want the most
complete maintenance and repair manual ever written, then this book is for
you.

Your satisfaction is guaranteed by my money back (less all shipping) within
30 days promise.

The Classic Corvair is available from the author for $35 PP (US and Canada).
Send check or MO (sorry no Paypal) to:

Bob Helt
3016 Pearl Harbor Dr.
Las Vegas, NV 89117
Bought one quite awhile back.

I belive it's among the BEST books you can own

Tim Abney