<VV> Convertible Top Question

Bob & Kathy Gilbert bgilbert at redshift.bc.ca
Sun Jun 12 11:16:09 EDT 2005

Hi everyone,

Just picked up my 66 vert with its new top. It's the first time the car has
been more or less complete for the better part of a quarter of a century!
Over the next few days I hope to get the rear upholstery installed and then
it will be ready for some test drives and general "sorting out" (lots of
that I surmise!)

Question - what is the consensus on the care and feeding of a new top?
Should I leave it latched in place or unlatch it in and let it sit in a more
"relaxed mode"?

Secondly - what's the groups opinion on what to do to keep it looking good?

Thanks in advance
Bob