<VV> Radio Upgrade

ChiefTAM at aol.com ChiefTAM at aol.com
Mon Jun 13 09:29:34 EDT 2005

On My Classic Car a few weeks ago, they had a hidden stereo system that you
could mount in the trunk or under any seat, leaving the stock radio in place
and  working.  The radio worked with a wireless remote that would work from
about 50 feet, so you could tune it, change volume, change CD's, etc. from
inside or anywhere near the car.  Works great to boom out some tunes at car
shows, etc.  I believe they also had wireless speakers already in  enclosures that
have complete range from woofers to tweeters that could be  placed under seats
or anywhere else.  I plan on putting this system in my  69 Vert. when I get
the motor done and get it back on the road.

Todd
TX