<VV> 1960 paint code

Greg Geer ggeer at SESAC.com
Mon Jun 13 09:35:22 EDT 2005

I am looking at a car for sale and the tag says that the paint code is:

Paint 602A

I have tried to find what this means in my 60 - 69 parts catalog but
with no luck.  It looks like it is black with a white top but if you
look at it at a certain angle it looks dark blue.  Can someone help me
out?

Thanks
Greg
TN

If you do not wish to receive future commercial e-mail messages from SESAC, you may send an e-mail message from this address to optout at sesac.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files, or other e-mail messages attached to it, may contain confidential information that is legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any of the information contained in or attached to this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender via e-mail or by telephone at 615.320.0055 and destroy the original transmission and its attachments without reading them or saving them to disk.