<VV> Rough Running

Jim Simpson simpsonj at bellatlantic.net
Mon Jun 13 17:47:22 EDT 2005

Well, there are always feed problems -- crude in the gas tank, bad fuel
pump, etc.  Or there could be a cracked base gasket or base insulator on
one of the carbs.  One quick check would be to recheck the carb balance
when it's acting up.

(Glad to say that turbos don't have the problem -- at least not too
often...  ;-)  )

Jim Simpson