<VV> Re:Nobody fixes anything

Ken Maxwell kobramax at insightbb.com
Mon Jun 13 18:36:15 EDT 2005

Hi Guys!

Amen to the backyard repair mechanic! I love to try to fix things. I'm not particularly handy, but thanks to the great advice I received from some of you guys, I removed my malfunctioning wiper switch this weekend, took it apart, cleaned it and reinstalled it. It worked like a champ! It gave me the confidence to try to get my windshield washers to work and after fooling around with them for five minutes, I got an eyeful of washer fluid! I can't tell you how satisfying it is to repair something instead of just replacing it.

Ken Maxwell
(2) 69 convertibles (1 with working wipers & washers)