<VV> green rant and some corvair related stuff

Ron ronh at owt.com
Mon Jun 13 20:48:48 EDT 2005

As far as these "How to" magazines go, note that these "fix it" articles
don't bring in any advertising whereas "Buy it" articles do and it all goes
back to the fact that it's the dollar that makes the world go around for us.
And besides, the current crop of TV watchers are too lazy to ever fix
anything.
RonH