<VV> green rant and some corvair related stuff

Alan and Clare Wesson alan.wesson at atlas.co.uk
Tue Jun 14 03:59:46 EDT 2005

> The world keeps changing but I think we may have the right idea to keep
> an older american (and canada) made vehicle running and I think one
> important reason is that we are truly green (I am sorry) as we are
> recycling parts and information

Amen to that! I should have clarified that what I meant was that I hated
Green organisations and Green Spin - I too believe that I am truly green,
and that my practice of NEVER throwing anything away unless there is a
really good reason, and making everything I have last as long as possible,
is they way to go. It's just that the 'Greens' don't agree with me. More
fool them.

Only correction I would make to the above is that I would keep Italian,
Czech and German cars going as well.

But you can 'recycle' (ha ha) the French, Swedish and British ones (except
Lotuses (;-)) as far as I am concerned, because they are junk.

Cheers

Alan