<VV> A.I.R. for sale

Brad Hall rbh at interhop.net
Tue Jun 14 08:14:28 EDT 2005

I have a complete set of A.I.R. components for sale including rt side shroud, fan shroud, summer/winter cover, smog pump and pulley, diverter valve, all hoses and pipes and check valves and relief valve, clamps, left and right exh manifolds with tubes, smog idler pulley and bracket, pump brkt. and brkt. support, smog pulley and v-belt, etc.  I can take some pictures and send to anyone interested.  Price-US$200.00 plus shipping.  Unfortunately, it must be shipped from Canada.

Brad Hall