<VV> recycle

Chuck Kubin dreamwoodck at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 14 14:04:10 EDT 2005

------ I did not tell
them to go perform an illogical nearly impossible sex act upon themselves,
I simply said to them that maybe they were right and that we all should
recycle offensive things... starting with THEM.

They didn't get it. I wasn't surprised. -------

Next time tell them to attempt an aerial intercourse vectoring on a motivated piece of perforated pastry. The resulting confusion gives you several hours to walk away and do something more important.

Chuck Kubin