<VV> recycle

Alan and Clare Wesson alan.wesson at atlas.co.uk
Tue Jun 14 14:14:09 EDT 2005

> Next time tell them to attempt an aerial intercourse vectoring on a
> motivated piece of perforated pastry.

Wouldn't the word 'intercourse' give them a clue? I have always had a
partiality to the expression 'self-pollution', which is how my dictionary
defined 'masturbation' when I was a kid (yes, I did look it up - but I
didn't get any clue from that as to what it meant).

Be that as it may, replace 'intercourse' with 'self-pollution' (or even just
'pollution') and the meaning becomes satisfactorily more obscure...

Cheers

Alan