<VV> Lies / econoruns

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Tue Jun 14 16:51:52 EDT 2005

In a message dated 6/14/2005 1:36:52 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
chartzel at comcast.net writes:

> I have to agree with Ron H on gas mileage claimed.  Using one or two
> gallons
> is not an accurate way of calculating gas mileage.
***********

But Clark!  it a CONTEST.....with EQUAL  playing field.....how high can you
get driving this COURSE!

The Northwest Econorun  was just to report what mileage you got getting
there....wide open for errors.......inflations!

My 1969  Coupe 110/4/3.27's  made ofer 700 miles on less than 4 gals of gas!
ONE TIME!!   ggggggg

note:  that's how much leaked out of the bad filler hose...while on a trailer
being towed!

BUT TRUTHFUL!!!  LOL

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V