<VV> Lies / econoruns

Mike Kost vairmike at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 14 16:49:51 EDT 2005

How about have everyone drive down the same road until they run out of
gas (service truck with gas following) and see who goes the farthest
before they run out of gas. <VBG> since all of the tanks for a given
body style are suppose to be the same it should be no problem
determining a winner. From Lexington we might have ended up in St. Louis
with some of them!

Mike Kost
SMCC