<VV> green rant and some corvair related stuff

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Tue Jun 14 17:03:52 EDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: <kaczmarek at charter.net>

> Tony
>
> We did such a great job with Lonzo, perhaps we should extend our charity
in the future to help Alan leave the UK and settle here permanently!!!
> I know he already has a fondness for NC, and I have suggested it more than
once.
> Hank
*********
.......... interestingly enough, when I first got into Corvairs for the 2nd
time ( 1985 ) I thought Corvair Underground     ..... was an organization
for smuggling corvairs, parts, and wannabe owners into the country ....

....... maybe Lon would add one more item, at least maybe " item 007 "
which would arrange passage on a tanker and MRE's for a couple weeks, to any
Brit who would bring over a trunk full of 2.0 inch SU carbs with him ....

regards, ken campbell, iowuh guy