<VV> recycle

Tony Underwood tonyu at roava.net
Tue Jun 14 22:19:19 EDT 2005

At 11:04 hours 06/14/2005, Chuck Kubin wrote:

>------ I did not tell
>them to go perform an illogical nearly impossible sex act upon themselves,
>I simply said to them that maybe they were right and that we all should
>recycle offensive things... starting with THEM.
>
>They didn't get it. I wasn't surprised. -------
>
>Next time tell them to attempt an aerial intercourse vectoring on a
>motivated piece of perforated pastry. The resulting confusion gives you
>several hours to walk away and do something more important.
>
>Chuck Kubin

I'm still trying to defibrillate the vernaculars here...

I think there's a donut in it someplace.     If it's what I think it is,
it's one I've not heard and there for bears repeating under the correct
circumstances, such as the next time anybody gives me nonsense about one of
the Vairs (which still happens more often than it should).

Lately, I get much more positive commentary than negative, but even one
cheap shot is too many IMHO.

tony..