<VV> recycle, revisited

Chuck Kubin dreamwoodck at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 14 14:13:53 EDT 2005

----But you can 'recycle' (ha ha) the French, Swedish and British ones (except
Lotuses (;-)) as far as I am concerned, because they are junk.-----

Now Alan, British cars aren't junk. But their electrical and ignition systems make them look that way.

Come to think of it, my friend had an MG that wouldn't cross the parking lot without a major overhaul...

On fan belts: years ago I learned to tighten it just enough to still be able to pull the alternator fan through with my left (weaker) index finger. Haven't thrown a belt since.

On pollution: in 1985 I had to test my '68 140, AIR removed,  against Colorado emission standards. Passed with flying colors...before the rebuild.

Chuck Kubin