<VV> BBRT Award> brake shoe length

CorsaVair at aol.com CorsaVair at aol.com
Tue Jun 14 19:44:36 EDT 2005

In a message dated 6/14/2005 3:20:00 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
yenko117 at yahoo.com writes:
What about:

Stepping in a vat of used oil?
Stepping on brake pedal with lid off Master Cylinder?
Filling a 5 gallon can with 10 gallons of gas?
Welding a 1/2" wrench to the body, using only the
positive side of the battery?

Not that I've ever done any of the above. ;-)

Mike
Mike - - -Leaving the oil filler cap off after adding oil also qualifys
doesn't it or forgetting to replace the oil drain plug before refilling with nice
fresh oil.
The worst I ever saw was in the 50's in a gas station service bay where the
lazy way to get steering gear oil into the steering gear box was to pour it in
from a coke bottle.  After filling the box he set the bottle back on the bench
next to his coke, yes you know the rest of the story.  After throwing up, he
said he tasted sulphur for days. - - -Dick Shank