<VV> another tire query

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Thu Jun 16 14:28:06 EDT 2005

In a message dated 6/16/2005 8:06:36 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
kaczmarek at charter.net writes:

I don't  think this one has been asked, and I'm really looking for  opinions.

Coker (and therefore I hope Goodrich) is selling a Raidal TA  in 195/60R13.

Anybody running that size?? likes/dislikes? Effect on  Speedo on a LM

Bruce? other tire  gurus??

It runs the fine line between too short and waaaay too short. Even the
205/60-13 is pretty short. Unless you have to run stock wheels, move to the more
modern sizes,14"/15" wheels -  assuming you are looking for  performance.  If
you aren't, go to a 185/80-13 and look almost stock (Okay,  Bruce, I know!) The
larger rims are easy to find in almost any diameter or  backspace. Beauty is
in the eye of the beholder, but I think they look better,  too. - Seth