<VV> another tire query

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Thu Jun 16 20:12:32 EDT 2005

> In a message dated 6/16/2005 8:06:36 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
> kaczmarek at charter.net writes:
>
> I don't  think this one has been asked, and I'm really looking for
opinions.

> Coker (and therefore I hope Goodrich) is selling a Raidal TA  in
195/60R13.
I have run the BFG T/A in 195/70/13 for years, but recently after hitting a
road hazard ( it might have been an early ..... ) .... I put a pair on the
rear of something called Cooper GT Cobra ..... in 195/70/R13, they are
approx equivalent to the BFG T/A,  I only have 2 or 3 K on them, but they
seem to have about the same feel as the T/A.  ( medium good ) ... Cost was
$80 ea including M,B,stems.  They are M&S rated; only slight drawback for
daily use is that they have HighScoolHairy big white lettering on the sides
.  Heh Heh, some days it looks cool, I guess.
Just some Trivia .. ken campbell, iowuh guy