<VV> Good Corvairian

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Thu Jun 16 22:51:29 EDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Frog Princezz" <media_diva at sbcglobal.net>

> Greetings all,
> Did you miss me?  My car is coming along slowly but it's coming.
>
> Now here's my story this time and I'm sticking to it: > I'm just trying to
be a good Corvairian and get another vair back on the road where it belongs.
> Thanx... please send response also to my mailbox
> Alesia
Hi Mz . F.P.  .. geez, what a great thing ....
A 64 good shape stick corvair is becoming a neat thing to have, so keep us
we all apprized of your further adventures ....
........ before you decide if the carb flippy is upside down, be sure the
tires ( the rubbery black things on the wheels ... ) are on the bottom of
the car as it sets.  Not only do earlies look the same front and back, but
also top and bottom, also ... too .....
........ just tryin' to help a pleasant lady with a pleasant challenge ...
ken campbell , iowuh corvair guy