<VV> Good Corvairian

Frog Princezz media_diva at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 16 17:47:40 EDT 2005

Greetings all,
Did you miss me?  My car is coming along slowly but it's coming.

Now here's my story this time and I'm sticking to it:  While I was driving my Aunt home from work a few days ago, she had me take the scenic route.  While sitting at a light I looked over and spotted an early vert.  The next day I drive the same route without my Aunt and stopped in front of the house with the car and some guy came out so I inquired about the monza.  Turns out he has never driven it because he can't drive a stick, it was given to him by his boss for several years of good work, the trunk key is missing and the lifter... (flippy thinggy on carbs not in the bowl but on the arm that opens the bowl) gets stuck.
How do you correct this problem? and does anyone know where I might find a replacement key or how to get into the trunk without a key?
I'm just trying to be a good Corvairian and get another vair back on the road where it belongs.

Thanx... please send response also to my mailbox
Alesia