<VV> RE: looking for a corvair for sale

mopar at jbcs2.net mopar at jbcs2.net
Fri Jun 17 12:01:14 EDT 2005

From: corvair monza <corvair1963monza at yahoo.com>
Subject: <VV> looking for a corvair for sale

hi how is everyone doing im looking for someone around fallriver mass that
is selling a corvair for 200 or 300 if anyone is selling one can u please
let me know thank u
I live near Buffalo NY, and have a 64 Monza coupe I would sell in that
range. No motor in it, but could include a rebuildable one. Most interior
is gone as well, but it is a viable body with 4-speed differential and
4-speed, good glass.

If you want to upgrade your price range I have a 62 Convertible project car
in the $700 range.

Gary Swiatowy