<VV> RE: Ethanol?

mopar at jbcs2.net mopar at jbcs2.net
Fri Jun 17 12:06:01 EDT 2005

Back in the 70's during the first energy crisis, I tried a few tankfulls of
"gasahol' blend. Paid more per gallon than the regular, then had it go
through the cars like guanno through a ducks behind. Also had to change
fuel filters on most cars as it seemed to have a tendancy to clean any
debris out of the tank. One car I had to use air pressure to blow off the
sock on the fuel pickup.

I'm not looking forward to it..............

Sure the Corn industry wants to see it, so does the sugar cane industry.
Not that it's a good thing though, there is money and lobbyists behind this!

Gary Swiatowy
how soon they forget..........