<VV> RE: Ethanol? filter problems?

werp knarly werpknarly at centurytel.net
Fri Jun 17 12:27:58 EDT 2005

yes we may have to deal with the "crud" left in our fuel systems from
burning crude oil based fuel... but should ethanol be blamed for cleaning up
what gasoline left behind?

and yes the farmers will be happy,, but best of all...

the oil companies and the mid east countries wont be happy

btw, today ethanol is cheaper than gasoline.  and even if it is a bit more
money per mile driven,,,, the oil companies and the mid east countries wont
be happy

Thanks!

Joe,