<VV> RE: 1960 Paint color

Lonny Clark Lonny.Clark at metro1.com
Fri Jun 17 14:20:01 EDT 2005

Try this link to view Chevy paint colors (thanks to San Jose Chevy
Club). Ermine white looks kind of like ivory.

http://clubs.hemmings.com/clubsites/chevylist/tech/paintchip60s.htm

   8. Re: 1960 Paint color (Robert Hill)
Message: 8
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 8:32:19 -0400
From: Robert Hill <corvairs at bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: <VV> 1960 Paint color
To: "Brown, David" <BrownD at bsci.com>, <virtualvairs at corvair.org>
<20050617123219.OJAX4468.ibm61aec.bellsouth.net at mail.bellsouth.net>

sounds like Ermine White (937A) was Chevrolet's paint code for Ermine
White in 1960

Bob

> From: "Brown, David" <BrownD at bsci.com>
> Date: 2005/06/16 Thu PM 10:53:19 EDT
> To: <virtualvairs at corvair.org>
> Subject: <VV> 1960 Paint color
>
> Here's a question for anyone who knows the early paint #'s.  One of
our
> club members just picked up a 60 sedan & wanted to know what the
> original color was.  He says the vehicle tag shows paint #937A.
Neither