<VV> Need Help -- Powerglide Problem

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Sat Jun 18 00:04:05 EDT 2005

In a message dated 6/17/2005 8:34:37 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Taruffi57 at aol.com writes:

> Sounds like a linkage problem to me.  This car has been out of  commission
> due to this problem for 8 months.

*****

It's not a linkage problem...it's an internal leak!.....hopefully someone
will know the cause!

8 mths?   May I ask why you just didn't get one of the 1,000's of used PG's
laying around.....even if only for during the rebuild?

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V