<VV> Electric Fuel Pump Question

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Sat Jun 18 00:19:29 EDT 2005

Most people say they mount in under the passenger's feet or in the fuel
tank, I guess that I'm just different (no comments please). My electric fuel  pump
is located behind the rear seat, next to the heater box. Some people have
told me that it won't be able to pull gas that far, but I haven't had any
problems and have drained the tank a couple of times. It's nice and quiet back
there and certainly don't have to worry about running the additional hoses too
close to the ground.

Ned