<VV> Need Help -- Powerglide Problem

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 18 00:56:08 EDT 2005

I think you are right, but I've not had a PG in over a dozen yrs.  Well, not
in a car anyway.  There IS one sitting under the workbench (along with other
derelict stuff that I may or may not get to).  If you want that one, let me
know - ran when parked. All the way in the back - so costs extra!  Oh, also
has the rest of the 110 power train still attached.  It think it is '66
vintage.

Later, JR