<VV> Fuel Pump Question

Rick & Janet Norris rickjanet at charter.net
Sat Jun 18 17:03:03 EDT 2005

Carbs usually do fine on 4 to 5 PSI which is what most internally regulated
pumps provide. I [lugged the return line on my 69 and left it in place on
the body. Since I use a plug in the mechanical pump hole I removed the steel
line in the engine compartment. I also reversed the stock fuel lines at the
carbs and the feed block is mounted on the front of the turkey roaster.

Rick Norris

OK One quick question. How much pressure does an Electric fuel pump  need to