<VV> Vote for Corvair

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Mon Jun 20 18:15:27 EDT 2005

Yes, Cuda's are pieces of crap, but they're good looking pieces of crap! :)

I'm not that down on Corv-8's, I just can't get that worked up about car that's only 1/2 Corvair.  I guess half is better than none tho...  It is true that putting a V8 into a car that didn't come with one IS in the spirit of hot-rodding.

I still say it's not really a Corvair though!!!!

mike

******

Go to the site!   It's NOT  for factory produced cars.....the owners have to
have built /designed them....

speaking of Hemi Cudas......talk about afterbirth!    LOL!!    They couldn't
even stop after a run!..in a straight line!

WCUH