<VV> Octane for 140

Dennis & Debbie Pleau ddpleau at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 20 21:41:56 EDT 2005

Put the highest octane you can get in it, advance until it pings and back
off a little.  From the factory 140s were OK for the times.  The squish
area was rather wide to allow for carbon/lead build up.  Mill out the step
which will tighten the squish area and bring he compression ratio back up
to 9.5 to 1 or even 10:1 and you can still burn high octane with out any
problems and run full advance.

dp