<VV> Good Corvairian Revisited

Frog Princezz media_diva at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 20 20:17:17 EDT 2005

Ok I got a better look at the 64 today.  And here's a better description of what seems to be the problem.
The thottle lever on the driver side sticks.  The rod that attaches the lever to the accelerator arm needs a screw to hold it in place but when I put one there it didn't move at all.   The front screw is there, the back is missing.  I can't draw but here's the best I can do I hope it comes through.  Should the connector bar be pointed up so that the rod goes under the accelerator arm or pointed down so the rod goes over the accelerator arm? When the rod is not connected at all the lever doesn't stick.
 http://photos.yahoo.com/mzfrogprincezzz

Any ideas?