<VV> RE: Good Corvairian Revisited / Linkage

Frog Princezz media_diva at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 20 22:54:09 EDT 2005

His IS NOT the same as mine.  It may have been modified or something.  His rods are smooth not threaded and screws hold the rods in place.  OK  I'll make you all a deal... I will take my camera to the guys house and take a photo, I'm a really bad photog but it will be better than nothing.  So stay tuned for real photos and p.s. the ignition key didn't fit the trunk I personally tried again.
Thanx for trying with my really bad descriptions you guys are the best.

Alesia

I can't find a picture showing what you're describing...BUT   it is the
same
as your 65!

NO SCREW....the rod has threads on one end, with a swivel,  and the top
is
just bent at 90 deg.

BOTH  ends have CLIPS...not screws...

Go look at YOUR car...

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V