<VV> Octane

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Tue Jun 21 00:14:27 EDT 2005

In a message dated 6/20/2005 8:56:55 PM Pacific Daylight Time, pp2 at 6007.us
writes:

> However I just have this itch that a 3.5" bore engine with a 9:1 CR that
> requires today's premium fuel has something odd about it. May not be
> obvious but is there and I'd like to know why.
>
> Padgett

*******

Another way to stop pinging...lower octane required....

polish the piston tops..and the chambers....

I know 2 people..140's...one with AC  driven to  PHX  in the summer!....only
puts 89 in then for safety!

The only Sport Sedan I've ever wanted.....original owner.....low miles..under
80k  last I saw...and 4speed!

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V