<VV> !! Indy irony ! - No Vair

Ron ronh at owt.com
Tue Jun 21 17:15:34 EDT 2005

In California they will drive bumper to bumper, six lanes each way with the
left (fast) lane going 85 t0 90.  There is no room for error as all of the
lanes are full and it takes some patience to switch from one lane to
another.
Those going to the national in Oregon will be severely tested as it's the
worst state of all to traverse with nice, straight and empty highways with
55 mph speed limits and a very hungry Highway Patrol.
RonH