<VV> !! Indy irony ! - No Vair

Jim Bannister jimster1 at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 21 18:25:59 EDT 2005

Yeah, the pleasures of the Autobahn.  An 85 year old rentner, blind as a bat
going full tilt in a Merc "S" class in the fog or a blinding snow storm.
Why?? You might ask?? Because he believed that he also bought the right of
way when he bought the car.  I find that my average speeds in the U.S. are
higher because you are not continuously panic breaking for these idiots.
BTDT for 12 years.
Jim