<VV> !! Indy irony ! - No Vair

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Tue Jun 21 18:01:43 EDT 2005

In a message dated 6/21/2005 2:22:59 PM Pacific Daylight Time, ronh at owt.com
writes:

> Those going to the national in Oregon will be severely tested as it's the
> worst state of all to traverse with nice, straight and empty highways with
> 55 mph speed limits and a very hungry Highway Patrol.
> RonH
*

Not in the SW  corner of the state!    I run 75-90 on I-5  from Medford to
Roseburg...

and   Hwy  140 [ KLF & Med]  is where I normally make the 76 miles in 90
minutes....on ice!  55 min. in the summer...

And Hwy 42.....[ RoseB  to Coos Bay]  you have to go 70 to keep from being
run over by the Chip trucks!

Luckily...Portland  is up north!   LOL

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V