<VV> speeding in Oregon

Lonny Clark Lonny.Clark at metro1.com
Tue Jun 21 18:55:06 EDT 2005

You just have to know the spots where the police hide. I commute every
week from southern Oregon to northern Oregon (Myrtle Creek to
Beaverton), and I usually run 75+. Slow down just north of Eugene, slow
down just South of Corvallis, and slow down anywhere within 5 miles of a
rest area. They don't hide in the rest areas anymore. They hide a mile
away from it so they can catch the people that speed up when they see
that there are no police in the rest area. One other thing, don't speed
right after rush hour or around closing time.

PS: Matt, where between Coos Bay and Reno are you? I used to live in
Reno and still have family there. I was born and raised in Roseburg,
currently between Winston and Myrtle Creek.