<VV> Bounces

RoboMan91324 at aol.com RoboMan91324 at aol.com
Tue Jun 21 19:00:23 EDT 2005

Hi Bob,

A few weeks ago, I received a couple of these messages and then was removed
from the list and had to join again.  I received most of the digests but a few
of them were lost here and there.  This seems to be a periodic problem that
travels among us.  Also, when I went to the archives to retrieve the missed
posts, it seems that either the post are out of order in the digests or in the
archives.  I would assume that they would be in the order of when they are
received in both locations.

I don't know what the solution is.  Good luck.

Doc
In a message dated 6/21/2005 3:33:49 PM Pacific Daylight Time,