<VV> Re:Corvair/Humor

Corvkid50 at aol.com Corvkid50 at aol.com
Wed Jun 22 11:57:55 EDT 2005

OK Guys
That guy is a 16-17 YO kid that likes Vairs, lets not try yo run  him  off.
He has a 63 now but it has problems that I think are minor  just needs some
help getting it fixed. I'm tried by IM's but being on  the left coast makes
it
hard.

Hope to see you all in Portland,

VERY WELL SAID!!!  I have been helping him thru IM"S for over  a year.  I was
in Seattle when I first started talking to him. He has come  a long way and
just needs a little help now.  He has the Corvairitus  disease bad and we need
to come to the rescue. And as far as being cheap, I have  never seen a corvair
owner that isn't, me included. It's ok to have fun, but  seriously we could
get a black eye on this one guys!! Just this cheapo's  opinion.
Ron T
"Still on mechanical"